Saturday 22 February 2014

Challenge 224 - Strings the thing!

Well howdy there folks - early huh? Well for me lately at any rate!  We've an odd yellow thing in the sky?  Any clues what it may be?  I wish there was more of it personally ;)  Though I know one person complaining they were too hot.... want to swap?

So thanks to our lovely Lovey-Dovey entries form last week - the winner is Camille - as usual please email me.

Now you know my email 'issues'?  Things are only slightly improved.... now I know how many I have... 251 to be precise.... I just can't bloody open them!  So please bear with me - my technical assistant is working on it!

So this week our theme is Stings the Thing, or Twines the Thing but that doesn't rhyme...  string or twine is good!  Our sponsor is the fabulous Hobby House

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration for you - don't tie yourselves up in knots now!  (been dying to fit that in!)














So there you go folks - short and (hopefully) sweet, I didn't want to string you along... ;)

Now I don't know why the Inlinkz didn't display either... me and technology...  fingers crossed it shows up this week!

Be good and roolz are roolz remember!


2 comments:

  1. I just love everyone's fabulous cards! Each so unique a a different take on the string challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations, DT! thank you for the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete