Saturday 26 April 2014

Challenge 233 - cuddly!

Howdy there from TG Towers on this cloudy/sunny/cloudy/sunny day!

I'll not hang around as I broke t'internet last night... oops!  so I better get this quick while its mended lol

Thanks to our players from last week - the RPT has chosen Carol Gill as our winner.
Please email with the challenge number in the title line.

This week lets see something cuddly on your creations.

So without further yapping here's what we have to share...

Jenny



Kat



Melissa



Pops



Sharon

Just as a litlle mention this is Sharons last week with us - thanks for all your creations Sharon!

Now this leaves space in the Gorjussettes corner.... so if you'd like to come and play with the Gorjussettes please add DT in your linky name.  Or email with DT in the title line.
This DT is low pressure, high fun, easy going so come and play!

As always folks please remember the roolz!


2 comments:

  1. thanks for chossing my card as winner
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your challenge, and I'm so glad I did! Love the fun theme, and the great DT projects!

    ReplyDelete